Pedestrians from the town centre and St Albans Abbey rail station may enter St Columba's College using the footpath and gate at the back of the school which leads from the public car park (fee payable) adjacent to Westminster Lodge athletics track. The main vehicular and pedestrian entrance is off King Harry Lane.
St Albans is close to the junction of the M1 & M25 motorways.
There is abundant FREE car parking at St Columba's College along the front drive and on the playground behind the school.
St Albans is served by two railway lines:
- St Albans City (Thameslink).
- St Albans Abbey (Abbey Flyer), branch line from Watford Junction.
- Yell.com: Taxi Services
- Gold Line Taxis Ltd, Tel: 01727 833333
- A1 Taxis, Tel: 01727 866666
Buses stopping at King Harry PH:
- Arriva 321 timetable — Watford Junction - North Watford - Garston - Chiswell Green - St Albans Abbey - St Albans - Harpenden - Luton - Luton Airport
- Green Line 724 timetable — Harlow - Ware - Hertford - Hertford North Station - Panshanger - Welwyn Garden City - Hatfield - St Albans - Garston - Watford Junction - Rickmansworth - Maple Cross - Denham - Uxbridge - Heathrow Central Bus Stn